Sunday, May 2, 2010

We are here!






We are here in Jerusalem!
The flight was long and overnight....but not too bad at all... watched movies and slept.
The highlight so far has been the food and the company. For real the food. Fresh veggies,colorful, living veggies! hummus, herbs and seasonings! So refreshing from the last hours of airplane food that I just couldn't bring myself to eat! The weather is cool and perfect. Tomorrow we begin our day in the Old City. I am about to learn so much about this part of the world. The people. The history. The spiritual significance. The religions. I hope I can take it all in and see Gods truth in it all.

I will be able to be on skype and or chat around 2 in the afternoon your time! if you are interested... (DAD!)

shalom

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a great idea. I will be following your blog with great interest.