Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Jerusalem




Whoa y'all! Today was almost more epic than yesterday. We went into the Old City again. Our first stop was the Western Wall. we got to spend some time there this time. I took my paper with a list of names and prayers and prayed them at the wall. I felt as though I was stepping into a part of history, Spiritual history. How many thousands of Jews and Christians have prayed at that wall for years? Wept at that wall. Cried out to God for deliverance, blessings, healing, peace. It was moving. They separated it men and woman so I was surrounded by women of all ages and backgrounds. It was really neat.

We then went to the Steps of Ascent on the southern side of the Temple. We went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls. We went to an incredible Holocaust Museum. Words cant express right now what I felt in that place. Stepping back into the world of the Holocaust.

http://www.yadvashem.org


I am tired and Aunt Cathy is teaching us about the true site of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

Im not gonna lie... all this is a little overwhelming. So much history. Significance. Prophecy. Teaching.

Ill write more later.



listened to this song today.. kinda appropriate
Everything- by Lifehouse


Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


shalom

No comments: